Friday, September 11, 2009

home made grilled cheese sandwich

I could think
of many words
of to say,
write, see, and
hear in my
head at once.

I dig women
with long legs.
I dig women
with a tom-boy
attitude, pullin' on
my trousers an'
whispers softly on
my ear, yes.

'T has been
three days straight,
that I haven't
had a cigarette.
How I do
miss it, yes,
I said I
do miss it.
like a hungry
cat, too tired
t' carry on;
like a book,
without any words
t' read on;
like a song
or a poem
t' nobody particular.
Oh, I do
miss it, yes.

I have been
a sober man.
I said that
I've been sober!
I've been too
busy with livin'-
now, I don't
even know what
livin' really is.
I long for
my mistress- burgundy,
she treats me
well ev'rytime indeed.
The last time
I hung with
C. Rossi, he
was a good
man, but could
not deliver the
satisfaction as she.

I've written poems
that is clear
like the settin'
sun on the
other end o'
this lonesome road.
Like the first
water o' the
sea, that exposes
itself t' anybody.
Like a smoke
that raises from
a cigarette tip.
Like a weary
tune that says
all the truth.
Like a love
song that is
simple yet, direct.

Soon, I shall
hop on that
freight train in
the early morn.
Yes, I shall
bound t' leave
this ol' place
without any trace.
T' free myself
from it all.
On t' the
next place I
shall go; t
a place that
will accept me.

Finished on 9/20/09

No comments:

Post a Comment