Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I don't want to do a thing today
Alright
I mean, I don't want to do a thing today. Not a single thing!
Alright
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying to you. I mean, I don't want to do a thing today!
Alright.  We'll just sit and won't do a thing today.
Come to think of it, we'll be sitting down.  That is doing something.  I can't do that, cause I'm not doing anything today. 
Alright, how do you want to not do anything without doing a thing? Think about that, mister-I-don't-wanna-do-anything.
You're right.  Taking space and time thus making volume acquire to do a thing without doing a thing.  In order to not do a single thing, the object or a body can't exist.  
Alright, what do you suggest then? 
I suggest I'm not doing anything today other than sitting down, right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment