Saturday, October 1, 2011

How often men should say "I love you"

A man should say "I love you" only three times in his life time. When he is in a trouble, when he is badly ill (assuming it would lead to a probable death), and when he is (definitely) dying.

I dunno how it works with other people saying that phrase to another human being. I have never told that to another human being, not even to my mother, the woman who gave birth to me. I could see me using that phrase in about ten or fifteen years from now, when my old man or my mother or my sister is hospitalized. I would say that for their comfort (although it is debatable, seeing as I would not know how I will be feeling about my family members in the future, but I would lie in those situations).

I have been with females that I have said "you're alright" to. Translating: "I think I can stand to be around you more than I thought, I should get your number." Then, I would say "I am attracted to you," when I mean: "I can't think of me without thinking of you." Call me ol' skool, I would never say those three words to a female or anybody else (unless I was in a trouble, or ill, or dying).

No comments:

Post a Comment