Saturday, October 1, 2011

I can't think of me without thinking of you. Vulnerable
feet; I need excuses you can't object. Frankly, I'm afraid
of the impact of your objection.
I want to.
I'll take my chance.
It'd be alright if I lose you as a friend,
when that occurs, you won't see me again.
I'll pretend that we were just some lovers.

Do you think that 'Love' is just a four lettered word
or do you take it more seriously?
Do you need to confirm yourself in front of a mirror every morn
to see if you've discovered what you didn't from the day
before? Oh, I'll just keep my mouth
tight before you walk out the door. If you do,
I won't see you again and
I'll pretend that we were just some lovers.

I've seen this in cowboy movies.
I want to live those moments,
not to sing dreadful songs about the summer,
and I want it with you.

11279026

No comments:

Post a Comment