Sunday, May 8, 2011

Take a walk
outside on troubled roads
thru the brick walls.
Do not look
at them in the eyes,
but walk on.
Pass thru their whispers & invites.
It's alright,
it won't happen like this
again.
Just have to know your
ways to go &
find some
one who
cares.
The sky's not the limit if you
look up
& wonder.
Be yourself,
those who mind don't
matter & those who
matter don't
mind.
Am I wrong wrong wrong ?
Tell me: "No, you're not."
Ease my mind and perhaps I'll
sing you a song.
I know you'd
love that.
Please tell me tell me you want me.
I just missed the last train
and don't want to miss you too.
Darling I am not good at complimenting
as well as apologizing.
Keep me & I will keep you thru.
I want to see you
I want to hold you
I want to hear you
I want to love you
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment