Sunday, May 8, 2011

They are trying
to make me an
insider. A body
that I
can never be.
Thru & out
by the rules
of the tongue
& where
the eyes meet,
I
am closer.
Closer becomes
further, further
becomes closer:
something they will never see.
What is right is
no longer
valid,
what is left is left
to be
burned.
Rush it
push it
or get bit- it is your jurisdiction to be fit.
Get something to
chew/eat & sit,
"Where can I go to get some sleep?"
I gotta find
a spot
to keep-
"By the end of this,
I'll get you
to admit that you tried to fit. &
want me to come to meet."
But the last time
I took a peek, I
did not see what
you should have shown
me.
I know what I am about,
do not come up & test me.
They come & go & some
return,
& some are
long lost;
& some are
never here nor there
& some are
irksome to
bum;
& some are just a mistake from the start;
& some are worth the time to try;
& some are able to be forgotten
while some are never to be lost.
I know you know that I know
what I am about & what
you are capable of. I would never
have her if you want her.
I got other things to do than her, I
promise that I would not trick
so be a sport & leave while you
can & see it &
hear it & breath it & eat it
& sleep on it & walk it & fuck it & shit & put it in and spit & shove it or
suck it: -
as long as you do
not try to make me fit.

11275008

No comments:

Post a Comment