Saturday, May 21, 2011

ive been dreaming recently

you invaded my dreams smoothly
without my consent.
you are getting good at
it.
played a game you suggested: you chased me and i ran
around.
when you caught and pinned me down, you whispered
in my ear that you wanted to
i was interrupted by the sound and left you there
tried, but just could not go back to get you in time. in a
different situation, there you were;
it is wrong to think and obsess over you-
wanting what a body can not possess
i am not that lucky.
said you like pink and pull black pretty
swell. took my soul and left
my heart to sink.
i know everyone goes
any damn place they please;
even tho it is a short visit,
i never want it to end.
because i know i cannot see you
when i wake up.
wanting to be with
you,
i dream

No comments:

Post a Comment